Thanks for visiting our website!
We know that visiting a church for the first time can be a little intimidating. You might wonder: Will I fit in? Will I be welcomed? How should I dress? Are there programs for my children? Will it be easy to leave if it's not the right fit?
At FBC the people are probably a lot like you, we have jobs, families, struggles and successes. We have questions, concerns, doubts, passions, and convictions. We don't claim to be perfect or to have everything together, but we do claim to know the One who does!
At FBC we are trying to pursue a deeper relationship with God while at the same time pursuing deeper relationships with others and the community around us.
We understand that there isn't a "one size fit's all" church for everyone. As you look for a church that's best for you, here are some other churches you might include in your search:
You can learn more about us here!
Apple River Community Church
East Lincoln Church
Amery Free Lutheran
New Life Church
From the Archive
- 05.15May 15, 2013|Faith to Build: Nehemiah 5by Pastor Charlie Play
- 05.05May 05, 2013|Faith To Build: Nehemiah 3 & 4by Pastor Charlie Play
- 04.26April 26, 2013|Lord Reign In Me Download Play
- 04.21April 21, 2013|Faith To Build: Nehemiah 1:4-11by Pastor Nick Play
- 04.14April 14, 2013|Faith To Build: Nehemiah 1:1-4by Pastor Charlie Play
- 04.10April 10, 2013|You Might Be a Pharisee If...You Are Afraid To Look In The Mirror Play
- 03.31March 31, 2013|The Unexpected Road To Somewhereby Pastor Charlie Play